We’re excited to announce that Porsche of Hickory and Paramount Automotive Group have signed on as Presenting Sponsors once again for our 8th Annual Autolawn Euro Classic Car Show on Saturday, September 12! The car show will look a little different this year to keep everyone safe and healthy. However, everything you’ve come to love about the event — amazing cars, great food, beer garden, etc., — will still be onsite!
This year’s theme features the roadster. A roadster (also known as spider, spyder) is defined as an open two-seat car with emphasis on sporting appearance or character. Initially an American term for a two-seat car with no weather protection, usage has evolved to include two-seat convertibles. Traditionally, The Autolawn Euro Car Show has limited vehicle participation exclusively to European models. However, in recognition of the spirit of the roadster, American roadster models are allowed to participate in this year’s car show.
- Deadline: August 19, 2020
- Guaranteed lawn parking for vehicles
- First car is $30; additional cars are $25 each
- Enjoy early check-in and reduced set-up times
- August 20, 2020 – September 12, 2020
- Fees will go up to $35 per car (first and additional cars)
- Based on space availability (cannot guarantee lawn parking)